CRAFT offers an easy-to-follow, step-by-step process to creating your own custom gear:
Step 1 - Choose Your Products
Choose from a selection of three collections – refer to the Product page
Contact us to receive product samples (returnable)
Step 2 – Design concept
Send us your design or sketched ideas with your requirements – refer to templates page for detailed information. We will help you finalise this into a form that conforms to each of your CRAFT’s garments’ construction profiles.
Step 3 – Design progression
CRAFT will take your design and create flat-plans that show how each separate panel will be printed (across all sizes). These can be amended and, once confirmed, CRAFT will create a fully made-up printed sample (at a nominal cost) – if time is of the essence, this stage can be omitted or a simple large fabric swatch of the flat-plan produced instead.
Step 4 - Order Confirmation
While the flat-plan/samples are being worked on you can be assessing your exact quantity requirements (we do have sizing sets available to assist with this). Then upon confirmation of the printed sample (or swatch) and your exact requirements, we will create a pro forma invoice for your review. Once we then receive your 50% deposit, we will initiate production.
Step 5 - Production
Production time is usually between 7-8 weeks after confirmation of the product sample(s). During a couple of European holiday times each year and for the suits, this may extend to 10 weeks.
Step 6 - Delivery
Delivery is made upon receipt of balance of payment.
- Minimum 30 pieces per order (initial order)*
- Minimum 10 pieces per style (i.e. Performance men’s jersey)
- Minimum for cycling socks is 100 pairs (300 for longer cuffs)
- Minimum for cycling caps is 100 if ordered as a stand-alone item
* excluding certain styles: gloves, socks and musette bags
- Minimums for unchanged top-ups are 5 per style and 5 per order
- Pricing* and production times as per initial order (* excluding volume discounts unless applicable, and within 3 months of the original order)
- If the design changes, minimums will apply as per an initial order
Pricing & Payment
- Pricing is applicable to Australia only
- Pricing includes delivery, unlimited colours and final pattern artwork development
- A design charge may be levied if substantial assistance is required
- A 50% deposit is due upon order confirmation
- Remaining balance must be paid prior to final delivery
CRAFT aims to supply every customer with high-quality, defect-free custom clothing. CRAFT offers a full 12-month guarantee on all its custom clothing and, in addition, a swift replacement service for any faulty garments.
- If the Buyer finds that their garments are in any way defective, the Buyer shall send a written notice within 14 days to URDI providing all relevant information about the nature of the defect(s).
- Defective garments will be replaced by CRAFT and URDI Sports without delay and without expense to the Buyer.
- If replacements are not forthcoming within 75 days (from the Buyer’s original notification), the Buyer will be entitled to either cancel the purchase order, and be refunded all monies paid in relation to the defective garments; or request a reduction of the price by a mutually agreed amount.
- The Buyer may not be eligible for replacements if they do not notify URDI Sports within two weeks of the receipt of the garments.